The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a ’63 Precision Bass neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’62 P Bass pickups serve up vintage-style low-end and punch while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Precision Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s first electric bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Model Name 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Model #0177552833
- Series 75th Anniversary Commemorative
- Country Of Origin US
- Color 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape 1963 "C"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop '62 Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration S
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions 6.50x18.90x53.60 IN
- Weight 25.20 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.