*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #LE09646
Guitarists who like a distinctive Telecaster® with a lot more attitude will find a real handful in the Cabronita Telecaster. A highly distinctive take on a classic design, it spits out fiery, full-voiced Tele tone from two sharp TV Jones Classic humbucking pickups. With remarkable Classic Player style, the Cabronita Telecaster serves up other unusual features too, including a special pickguard shape, spare control layout (one volume knob and one pickup switch)
- CASE/GIG BAG: Hardshell Case
- Model Name: Limited Edition Cabronita Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0170148750
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.30x17.20x43.30 IN
- Case: Hardshell Case
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.