For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Stratocaster®. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the map. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Model Name Vintera® '60s Stratocaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Ice Blue Metallic
- Model #0149983383
- Series Vintera®
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Ice Blue Metallic
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 4.60x15.00x42.00 IN
- Weight 14.25 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.