For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera® ‘50s Stratocaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics, this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
For modern Fender® tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. Crisp and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets, for modern playing feel. A contemporary, two-point synchronized tremolo with vintage-style bent-steel saddles offers rock-solid performance and tuning stability. The S-1™ switch adds the neck pickup in positions 1 and 2, unlocking even more tonal variety. Other features include vintage-style locking tuning machines, vintage-style strap buttons and chrome hardware. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Model Name Vintera® '50s Stratocaster® Modified, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst
- Model #0149962303
- Series Vintera®
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color 2-Color Sunburst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 4.50x15.20x42.00 IN
- Weight 10.50 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.