- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
With its dual single-coil pickups and smooth playing feel, the Player Jazz Bass Fretless is an inspiring instrument with classic, elevated style and authentic Fender bass tone. It’s powerful, rumbling sound is punchy and tight; a growling voice that’s matched with fast, smooth playing feel for a shot of creative inspiration. Ready for action in the studio, or on the stage, the Player Jazz Bass Fretless can take anything you can think of—and everything you haven’t yet.
- Model Name Player Jazz Bass® Fretless, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #0149933500
- Series Player
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets Fretless
- Frets Size Fretless
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 9050L Stainless Steel Flatwound (.045-.100 Gauges), PN 0739050403
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 4.50x15.20x51.00 IN
- Weight 11.95 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.