- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
With its dual single-coil pickups and smooth playing feel, the Player Jazz Bass is an inspiring instrument with classic, elevated style and authentic Fender bass tone. It's powerful, rumbling sound is punchy and tight; a growling voice that's matched with fast, smooth playing feel for a shot of creative inspiration. Ready for action in the studio, or on the stage, the Player Jazz Bass can take anything you can think of—and everything you haven't yet.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Player Jazz Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Tidepool
- Model: #0149902513
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Tidepool
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.40x15.70x49.50 IN
- Weight: 12.20 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.