- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the VinteraÂ® â€˜60s TelecasterÂ® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronicsâ€”this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of â€˜60s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The "60s C"-shaped neck has a 9.5â€-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel. A vintage-style TeleÂ® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster itâ€™s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching gives you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1â„¢ switch puts the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool â€œstrangledâ€ tone. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Color Lake Placid Blue
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series VinteraÂ®
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape '60s "C"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style
- Body Alder
- Body Binding None
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape TelecasterÂ®
- Body Style Solid Body
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body TeleÂ® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- Strings FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot TeleÂ®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot TeleÂ®
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Dimensions 4.50x15.20x42.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 10.45 LB
- Shipping Width 15.20 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.