- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
- Color Buttercream
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Pickup Configuration Split Single Coil
- Switching None
- Style 1 Single-Coil
- Included Accessories None
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions 4.50x15.00x49.50 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length 49.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 14.10 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.