- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
For players who want the style sound of Fender's golden era, we created the Vintera 60s Mustang Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this bass has all of the seismic tone that made the Mustang Bass a legend.
For authentic Fender tone we voiced the split-coil 60s Mustang Bass pickup to sound like the original. Punchy and growling, it has the tone that made Fender the choice of electric bassists. The “Mid '60s C—-shaped neck has a 7.25—-radius fingerboard with 19 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include master volume and tone controls, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Vintera®
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Number of Frets 19
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style
- Body Alder
- Body Binding None
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Mustang® Bass
- Body Style Solid Body
- Bridge 4-Saddle Mustang® Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Control KnobsVintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style "Lollipop"
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass®
- Pickup Configuration S
- Switching None
- Dimensions 4.70x15.10x49.50 IN
- Fret Size Vintage
- Scale Length 30" (762 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.70 IN
- Shipping Length 49.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 15.15 LB
- Shipping Width 1 5.10 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.