- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
When you're ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument that's sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight—an instrument like the Player Jaguar Bass. The offset body and smooth playing feel give it modern appeal; the flexible pickup combination gives it a voice that's all its own. Designed for creative bassists, the Player Jaguar Bass is ready to take the stage with you at a moment's notice, bringing authentic Fender sound and style.
- This guitar does not come with a case or a gig bag
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
“MODERN C— NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance with a “Modern C—-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
The tonally versatile PJ pickup configuration features a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup.
“F—-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jaguar Bass includes an “F—-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument's pedigree.
- SERIES Player
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR Sea Foam Green
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN MX
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- NECK SHAPE Modern "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Maple
- POSITION INLAYS Black Dot
- SIDE DOTS Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS 20
- TRUSS ROD Standard
- TRUSS ROD NUT 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- STRING NUT Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Synthetic Bone
- BODY Alder
- BODY FINISH Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE Jaguar® Bass
- BODY MATERIAL Alder
- BRIDGE 4-Saddle Standard
- PICKGUARD 3-Ply Parchment
- PICKUP COVERS Black
- CONTROL KNOBS Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- HARDWARE FINISH Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Standard Open-Gear
- STRING TREES Vintage-Style Disc
- STRINGS Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- NECK PLATE 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- STRAP BUTTONS Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- MIDDLE PICKUP Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION SS
- CONTROLS Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- SWITCHING None
- STYLE 2 Single-Coil
- DIMENSIONS 4.80x15.30x49.50 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 14.50 LB
- FRET SIZE Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH 34" (86.36 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 49.50 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 4.80 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 15.30 IN
- RECOMMENDED CASE G&G Standard Jazz Bass®/Jaguar Bass® Hardshell Case, P/N 0996172306 (Not Included)
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH 3/16" Hex (Allen)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.