- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
When youâ€™re ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument thatâ€™s sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlightâ€”an instrument like the Player Jaguar Bass. The offset body and smooth playing feel give it modern appeal; the flexible pickup combination gives it a voice thatâ€™s all its own. Designed for creative bassists, the Player Jaguar Bass is ready to take the stage with you at a momentâ€™s notice, bringing authentic Fender sound and style.
- This guitar does not come with a case or a gig bag
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender toneâ€”with a bit of an edgeâ€”the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
â€œMODERN Câ€ NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance with a â€œModern Câ€-shaped profile and a smooth back finishâ€”ideal for almost any playing style.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
The tonally versatile PJ pickup configuration features a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup.
â€œFâ€-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jaguar Bass includes an â€œFâ€-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrumentâ€™s pedigree.
- SERIES Player
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR Sea Foam Green
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN MX
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- NECK SHAPE Modern "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Maple
- POSITION INLAYS Black Dot
- SIDE DOTS Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS 20
- TRUSS ROD Standard
- TRUSS ROD NUT 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- STRING NUT Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Synthetic Bone
- BODY Alder
- BODY FINISH Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE JaguarÂ® Bass
- BODY MATERIAL Alder
- BRIDGE 4-Saddle Standard
- PICKGUARD 3-Ply Parchment
- PICKUP COVERS Black
- CONTROL KNOBS Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz BassÂ®
- HARDWARE FINISH Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Standard Open-Gear
- STRING TREES Vintage-Style Disc
- STRINGS FenderÂ® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- NECK PLATE 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- STRAP BUTTONS Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz BassÂ®
- MIDDLE PICKUP Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision BassÂ®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION SS
- CONTROLS Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- SWITCHING None
- STYLE 2 Single-Coil
- DIMENSIONS 4.80x15.30x49.50 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 14.50 LB
- FRET SIZE Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH 34" (86.36 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 49.50 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 4.80 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 15.30 IN
- RECOMMENDED CASE G&G Standard Jazz BassÂ®/Jaguar BassÂ® Hardshell Case, P/N 0996172306 (Not Included)
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.