- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
When you’re ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument that’s sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight—an instrument like the Player Jaguar Bass. The offset body and smooth playing feel give it modern appeal; the flexible pickup combination gives it a voice that’s all its own. Designed for creative bassists, the Player Jaguar Bass is ready to take the stage with you at a moment’s notice, bringing authentic Fender sound and style.
- Model Name Player Jaguar® Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Tidepool
- Model #0149302513
- Series Player
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Tidepool
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jaguar® Bass
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 4.50x15.10x48.30 IN
- Weight 11.90 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.