- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing innovative Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
Powered by a pair of Fireballâ„¢ Bass Humbucking pickups, the Player Plus Meteora Bass delivers the punch and growl that defines Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ provides precise tone shaping with switchable active/passive operation for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Meteora Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12â€ inch radius fingerboard, and modern â€œCâ€ back-shape. A rock solid HiMassâ„¢ bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
FIREBALLâ„¢ BASS HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
With clear highs, balanced mids and full lows, these pickups are fat and responsive with great clarity and string to string note balance.
The 18-Volt active preamp offers boost/cut for treble, bass, and mid frequencies for precise tonal shaping. A mini toggle allows the player to switch between active or passive modes for ultimate versatility. Finally, a quick access battery box on the rear of the instrument makes battery changes a snap.
The HiMass bridge delivers rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
12â€ RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
The 12â€ radius and rolled fingerboard edges provide supreme comfort.
MODERN â€œC" NECK
Fast and comfortable, the Modern â€œCâ€ profile suits all playing styles, and the satin finish provides a luxurious feel that is smooth up and down the neck.
- Fireballâ„¢ Bass Humbucking pickups
- Three band active EQ with active/passive toggle
- Four saddle HiMass bridge
- 12â€ radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- Modern â€œCâ€ neck shape
- Case/Gig Bag:Â Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material:Â Alder
- Body Finish:Â Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape:Â Meteora
- Bridge Pickup:Â Fireballâ„¢ Bass Humbucking
- Middle Pickup:Â Fireballâ„¢ Bass Humbucking
- Controls:Â Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching:Â Pan Pot
- Configuration:Â HH
- Special Electronics:Â Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Bridge:Â 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMassâ„¢
- Hardware Finish:Â Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines:Â Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard:Â 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs:Â Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate:Â 4-Bolt
- Strings:Â FenderÂ® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Legal Notice:Â WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck Material:Â Maple
- Neck Finish:Â Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape:Â Modern "C"
- Scale Length:Â 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material:Â Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:Â 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets:Â 20
- Fret Size:Â Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material:Â Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:Â 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays:Â Black Dot
- Side Dots:Â Black
- Truss Rod:Â Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.