- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickups, the Player Plus Jazz Bass® delivers the clarity and growl that defines Fender® bass tone. A 3-band active EQ affords precise tone shaping with a toggle to switch between active or passive mode for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Jazz Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12” radius fingerboard, and modern “C” back-shape. A rock solid HiMass™ bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Jazz Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Belair Blue
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Bridge Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Jazz Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Middle Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Jazz Bass®
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching Pan Pot
- Dimensions 4.60x15.00x49.50 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height 4.60 IN
- Shipping Length 49.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 12.65 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.