- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Powered by a Player Plus PJ pickup set, the Player Plus Precision Bass® delivers the punch and growl that defines Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ provides precise tone shaping with switchable active/passive operation for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Precision Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12” inch radius fingerboard, and modern “C” backshape. A rock solid HiMass™ bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Precision Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Cosmic Jade
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Bridge Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Jazz Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Middle Pickup Player Plus Precision Bass®
- Pickup Configuration PJ
- Switching Pan Pot
- Dimensions 4.50x15.20x49.30 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length 49.30 IN
- Shipping Weight 11.70 LB
- Shipping Width 15.20 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.