- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Nashville Telecaster® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless pickups, the Player Plus Nashville Tele® delivers warm, sweet Tele® twang " as well as Strat® in-between tones " without hum. A push-pull switch on the tone control engages the neck pickup in switch positions 1 & 2 for two additional tones.
The silky satin Modern “C— Player Plus Tele® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12— radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. A modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles adds a touch of brightness while providing precise intonation and the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Nashville Telecaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
PLAYER PLUS NOISELESS PICKUPS
With brilliant highs, balanced mids and smooth lows these pickups are clear and responsive with great string to string note balance, delivering Tele® twang and Strat® chime " without the noise.
MODERN “C" NECK
Fast and comfortable, the Modern “C— profile suits all playing styles, and the satin finish provides a luxurious feel that is smooth up and down the neck.
12— RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
The 12— radius fingerboard facilitates fluid leads and choke free bends, and the rolled fingerboard edges provide supreme comfort.
The modern Tele bridge with 6 steel block saddles delivers superior intonation, sustain, and a touch of brightness.
The push-pull tone control activates the neck pickup in switch positions one and two, adding two extra pickup configurations for more versatility.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Player Plus Noiseless Telecaster® & Strat® pickups
- 12— radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- Modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles
- Push-pull tone control engages neck pickup in position 1 & 2
- Locking tuning machines
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape : Telecaster®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape : Modern "C"
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius : 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays : White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod : Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Middle Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls : Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration : SSS
- Auxillary Switching : Push/Pull Switch On Tone Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge : 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard : 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs : Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip : Black
- Strings : Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Case/Gig Bag : Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.