- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Nashville Telecaster® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless pickups, the Player Plus Nashville Tele® delivers warm, sweet Tele® twang – as well as Strat® in-between tones – without hum. A push-pull switch on the tone control engages the neck pickup in switch positions 1 & 2 for two additional tones. The silky satin Modern “C” Player Plus Tele® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. A modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles adds a touch of brightness while providing precise intonation and the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Nashville Telecaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Butterscotch Blonde
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching Push/Pull Switch On Tone Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 4.60x15.30x42.10 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.60 IN
- Shipping Length 42.10 IN
- Shipping Weight 11.30 LB
- Shipping Width 15.30 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.