- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing classic Fender® design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Telecaster® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style. Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless™ pickups, the Player Plus Tele® delivers warm, sweet Tele® twang – without hum. A push-pull switch on the tone control engages both pickups in series operation, delivering increased output and body. The silky satin Modern “C” Player Plus Tele® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. A modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles adds a touch of brightness while providing precise intonation and the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Telecaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Aged Candy Apple Red
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock Telecaster®
- Neck Construction4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching Push/Pull Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Bridge Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Dimensions 4.60x15.10x42.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.60 IN
- Shipping Length 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 12.55 LB
- Shipping Width 15.10 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.