- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS delivers superb playability and unmistakable style. The powerful Player Plus humbucking pickup delivers the perfect balance of gain and definition, while the Player Plus Noiseless StratÂ® pickups are bright and touch sensitive, offering classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull tone controls activate coil-split mode for the humbucking pickup, delivering crystal-clear single-coil tones. The silky satin Modern â€œCâ€ Player Plus StratÂ® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12â€ radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Silver Burst
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape StratocasterÂ®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Aged White
- Strings FenderÂ® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching Push/Pull Pot On Tone 2 For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge Pickup Player Plus Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup Player Plus Noiselessâ„¢ StratÂ®
- Neck Pickup Player Plus Noiselessâ„¢ StratÂ®
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 1.00x1.00x1.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 1.00 IN
- Shipping Length 1.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 20.00 LB
- Shipping Width 1.00 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.