- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing classic Fender® design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
At the heart of this Strat® is a trio of Player Plus Noiseless™ pickups – bright and touch-sensitive, they offer classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull pot on the tone control adds the neck pickup to switch positions 1 and 2 for two sounds not usually found on a Strat®.
The silky satin Modern “C” Player Plus Strat® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
PLAYER PLUS NOISELESS PICKUPS
With brilliant highs, balanced mids and smooth lows, these pickups are clear and responsive with great string to string note balance. They have all the Strat shimmer and quack – without the noise.
MODERN “C" NECK
The Modern C neck profile is one of Fender’s most popular neck shapes. A nice intermediate thickness in between thick and thin, it is fast and comfortable and suits all styles of playing. A satin finish provides a luxurious feel that makes playing as smooth as skating on ice.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
This instrument features a flatter fingerboard radius which facilitates bending notes without fretting out. In addition, the edges of the board are rolled to smooth out the corners, providing a much more comfortable playing experience.
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with 6 steel block saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment.
The push-pull tone control activates the neck pickup in switch positions one and two, adding two unique pickup configurations not normally found on a Strat.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Player Plus Noiseless Stratocaster pickups
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- 2-point Tremolo with block steel saddles
- Push-pull tone control adds neck to switch positions 1&2
- Locking tuning machines
- Body Material : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape : Modern "C"
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays : Black Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod : Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Middle Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration : SSS
- Auxillary Switching : Push/Pull Switch On Tone 2 Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge : 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs : Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip : Aged White
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt
- Strings : Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Case/Gig Bag : Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.