- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing classic FenderÂ® design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus StratocasterÂ® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
At the heart of this StratÂ® is a trio of Player Plus Noiselessâ„¢ pickups â€“ bright and touch sensitive, they offer classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull pot on the tone control adds the neck pickup to switch positions 1 and 2 for two sounds not usually found on a StratÂ®.
The silky satin Modern â€œCâ€ Player Plus StratÂ® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12â€ radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
PLAYER PLUS NOISELESS PICKUPS
With brilliant highs, balanced mids and smooth lows, these pickups are clear and responsive with great string to string note balance. They have all the Strat shimmer and quack â€“ without the noise.
MODERN â€œC" NECK
The Modern C neck profile is one of Fenderâ€™s most popular neck shapes. A nice intermediate thickness in between thick and thin, it is fast and comfortable and suits all styles of playing. A satin finish provides a luxurious feel that makes playing as smooth as skating on ice.
12â€ RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
This instrument features a flatter fingerboard radius which facilitates bending notes without fretting out. In addition, the edges of the board are rolled to smooth out the corners, providing a much more comfortable playing experience.
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with 6 steel block saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment.
The push-pull tone control activates the neck pickup in switch positions one and two, adding two unique pickup configurations not normally found on a Strat.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Player Plus Noiseless Stratocaster pickups
- 12â€ radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- 2-point Tremolo with block steel saddles
- Push-pull tone control adds neck to switch positions 1&2
- Locking tuning machines
- Color: Aged Candy Apple Red
- Country Of Origin :Â MX
- Orientation :Â Right-Hand
- Series :Â Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material :Â Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius :Â 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction :Â 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish :Â Satin Urethane
- Neck Material :Â Maple
- Neck Shape :Â Modern "C"
- Number of Frets :Â 22
- Nut Material :Â Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width :Â 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays :Â White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots :Â White
- String Nut :Â Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod :Â Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body :Â Alder
- Body Finish :Â Gloss Polyester
- Body Material :Â Alder
- Body Shape :Â StratocasterÂ®
- Bridge :Â 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs :Â Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish :Â Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate :Â 4-Bolt
- Pickguard :Â 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickup Covers :Â Aged White
- Strap Buttons :Â Vintage-Style
- Strings :Â FenderÂ® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip :Â Aged White
- Tuning Machines :Â Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching :Â Push/Pull Switch On Tone 2 Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge Pickup :Â Player Plus Noiselessâ„¢ StratÂ®
- Controls :Â Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup :Â Player Plus Noiselessâ„¢ StratÂ®
- Neck Pickup :Â Player Plus Noiselessâ„¢ StratÂ®
- Pickup Configuration :Â SSS
- Switching :Â 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.