With a fat, thick sound all its own and sleek, elegant style, the Player Jazzmaster stands out under the spotlight. It’s an inspiring instrument with a flexible, authentic Fender tone—a voice that works with any kind of music. The Jazzmaster keeps turning up in the hands of musical visionaries and rebels; it’s the ideal foundation for your sound. Rugged, raw and powerful, this guitar is ready to throw down.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Player Jazzmaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Capri Orange
- Model #0146903582
- Series Player
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Capri Orange
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 3.70x14.60x41.70 IN
- Weight 14.15 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.