Sleek and stylish and with a voice that’s a modern twist on our classic sound, the Player Jaguar has a uniquely slinky playing feel. It encourages you to play differently, to reach for new chords and melodic twists and to explore new sounds and tonalities. Decked out with spotlight-ready chrome accents, it has the authentic sound, features and feel that’s inspired countless artists to write new songs and create new genres of music.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Player Jaguar®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Tidepool
- Model: #0146303513
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Tidepool
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 3 Jaguar Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Jaguar Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.40x15.20x42.00 IN
- Weight: 10.95 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.