The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids, and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the sonically flexible Player Stratocaster HSS is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Color: 3-Color
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel-Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.