- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It's ready to serve your musical vision, it's versatile enough to handle any style of music and it's the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Buttercream
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Mounting 2-Point Modern
- Control Knobs Parchment Plastic
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers Parchment
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip Parchment
- Tremolo Arm Standard Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Style 3 Single-Coil
- Included Accessories None
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions 4.50x15.00x49.50 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length 49.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 14.10 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.