Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock 'n' roll.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Player Mustang® 90, Maple Fingerboard, Seafoam Green
- Model: #0144142573
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Seafoam Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Mustang® MP-90
- Neck Pickup: Mustang® MP-90
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.20 IN
- Weight: 11.25 LB
- *This guitar does not come with a hard case or a bag
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.