*Photos are of the actual guitar. Serial MX21092218.
Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Stratocaster® is an authoritative tone machine – featuring Noventa single-coil pickups, master volume and tone controls, and a hardtail Strat bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite, crisp highs and smooth lows of the Noventa pickups. The dynamic range of these pickups offers a wide array of versatile and potent tones – suitable for everything from hard rock to jazz and anything in-between. A Modern “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model Name Noventa Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Daphne Blue
- Model #0140922304
- Series Noventa
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Daphne Blue
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Dimensions 4.60x15.00x41.90 IN
- Weight 10.65 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.