- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar. Serial #MX21527956.
Armed with blistering guitar chops, incisive lyrics and a powerful voice, Grammy Award winner Jason Isbell has emerged as a leading face of the Americana movement – a dynamic blend of traditional roots music and modern rock.
The Jason Isbell Custom Telecaster is visually striking – the Chocolate Sunburst pops against the cream double-binding of the ‘59-style Telecaster Custom body while Fender’s Road Worn® aging process gives it the look and feel of a well-used instrument. The vintage-inspired mid-’60s “C”-shaped maple neck and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard combines with the sparkling, fiery tones of the custom Jason Isbell Telecaster Pickups and the chicken-pickin’ playability of the modified bridge to create a guitar that sounds and plays as a good as it looks.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model Name Jason Isbell Custom Telecaster®, Rosewood, 3-color Chocolate Burst
- Model #0140320364
- Series Artist
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color 3-Color Chocolate Burst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage Tall
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Bridge Pickup Specially Voiced Jason Isbell Telecaster® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Specially Voiced Jason Isbell Telecaster® Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern "Ashtray" Bridge Cover
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Dimensions 4.60x15.20x42.10 IN
- Weight 11.25 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.