- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar. Serial MX21502755.
Troy Van Leeuwen has contributed deftly textural guitar work and atmospherics to some of alt-rock's most acclaimed and forward-thinking bands. From Failure to A Perfect Circle, Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Puscifer and others, Van Leeuwen's multi-instrumental expertise has given color and power to some of the most creative and popular rock music of the last three decades.
With personalized features including custom color finishes, special switching and an upgraded bridge – the Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster is as distinctive as the sounds he wrings from it.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Hardshell
- Model Name Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster®, Bound Maple Fingerboard, Copper Age
- Model #0140072794
- Series Artist
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Copper Age
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage Style
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Block
- Bridge Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge Jazzmaster® Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles and Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Vintage White "Witch Hat"
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 5.60x17.40x52.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.