- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
ï»¿*Photos are of the actual guitar. Serial #US210091892.
For players who demand the ultimate in performance and tone, American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses. Featuring stainless-steel frets and eye-catching custom colors with matching painted headcaps, the American Ultra Luxe Telecaster is Ultra " elevated.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Hardshell
This model features a unique Augmented “D— neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10—-14— compound-radius fingerboard with 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities " without hum. Sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional, increasing accessibility and comfort. Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and TUSQ™ nut. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
- Model Name Ultra Luxe Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst
- Model #0118082703
- Series American Ultra
- Country Of Origin US
- Color 2-Color Sunburst
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body ShapeT elecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Ultra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Augmented “D—
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel
- String Nut TUSQ™
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Controls Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 6.00x17.00x42.00 IN
- Weight 15.00 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.