- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster features a unique “Modern D— neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10—-14— compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities " without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional and the S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Elite Molded Case (Included)
- Color Ultraburst
- Country Of Origin US
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series American Ultra
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Neck Construction4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish Ultra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Number of Frets22
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
- Body Alder
- Body Binding None
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Body Style Solid Body
- Bridge2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Control Knobs Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers Aged White
- Strap Buttons Locking
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 6.30x18.70x44.40 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 6.30 IN
- Shipping Length 44.40 IN
- Shipping Weight 23.35 LB
- Shipping Width 18.70 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.