- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Born in Corona, California, the 24—-scale American Performer Mustang delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender, along with a unique feel and new player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Color Vintage White
- Country Of Origin US
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series American Performer
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Mustang®
- Bridge American Performer Mustang Bridge and Tremolo
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece American Performer Mustang® Tremolo
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip Black
- Tremolo Arm Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines Fender® ClassicGear™
- Bridge Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Mustang®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Mustang®
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod Wrench 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions 5.20x15.20x42.10 IN
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Scale Length 24" (610 mm)
- Shipping Height 5.20 IN
- Shipping Length 42.10 IN
- Shipping Weight 14.50 LB
- Shipping Width 15.20 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.