- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial Number US210049914.
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster HSS delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements, like the Double Tap™ humbucking pickup, that make it even more inspiring to play.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model Name American Performer Stratocaster® HSS, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aubergine
- Model #0114920345
- Series American Performer
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Aubergine
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Stratocaster®
- Neck Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Stratocaster®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines American Performer
- Pickguard3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 5.20x15.20x42.30 IN
- Weight 14.40 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.