- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Model Name American Professional II Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Roasted Pine
- Model #0113942763
- Series American Professional II
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Roasted Pine
- Body Roasted Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Deep "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight 19.25 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.