The American Professional II Stratocaster® HSS draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth, while the DoubleTap™ bridge pickup delivers punchy humbucking tones as well as calibrated single-coil sounds at the push of a button. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster HSS delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Model Name American Professional II Stratocaster® HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Sienna Sunburst
- Model #0113912747
- Series American Professional II
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Sienna Sunburst
- Body Roasted Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Deep "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Bridge2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- StringsF ender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight 19.25 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.