- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
Our popular Deep “C— neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural— satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you'll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Color Miami Blue
- Country Of Origin US
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series American Professional II
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural— Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Deep "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Bone
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block Control Knobs
- Aged White Plastic Hardware Finish
- Nickel/Chrome Neck Plate
- 4-Bolt Pickguard
- 3-Ply Mint Green Pickup Covers
- Aged White Strap Buttons
- Vintage-Style Strings
- Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Auxiliary Switching Push-Push Tone Control Adds Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 5.90x18.90x44.50 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 5.90 IN
- Shipping Length 44.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 20.15 LB
- Shipping Width 18.90 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.