EXPPBB190GS is a light gauge set of Phosphor Bronze wound strings optimized for Taylor's GS Mini acoustic bass that utilizes EXP coating for extended lifespan. Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze guitar strings in 1974, they have been synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone.
Pioneered in 1974 and still revered today, Phosphor Bronze has become synonymous with warm, well-balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long-lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Designed and developed with Taylor specifically for use on Taylor GS Mini 4-String acoustic basses with a string scale length of 23.5 inches
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .037, .055, .062, .090
- G 0.037 in 11.00 lbs
- D 0.050 12.89
- A 0.062 11.88
- E 0.090 14.39