Epiphone ETSPVSGH1 Sheraton-II Pro Electric Guitar - Vintage Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Epiphone's Most Influential Thin-line
The Epiphone Sheraton™-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollow electric guitar. Played by artists such as the legendary John Lee Hooker, Noel Gallagher, The Edge, and Emily Wolfe, the Sheraton™-II continues to shape sound throughout generations. The guitar is equipped with our critically acclaimed ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, and Graph Tech® NuBone® XL nut, 5-piece maple/walnut neck, and custom Block and Triangle fretboard inlay.
- Material 5-pc Layered Hard Maple/Walnut
- Profile 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material Graphtech® NuBone® XL
- Nut Width 1.687"
- Inlays Custom Block and Triangle Mother-of-Pearl/Abalone
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Body Shape Sheraton-II
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Binding "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Finish Gloss
- Finish Gold
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatics®; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Control Knobs Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 3
- Controls Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Pickup Selector 3-way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .010", .013", .017", .026"w, .036", .046"
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.