- Classical Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The Estudio is a 7/8 sized guitar in the Protege by Córdoba collection. The Estudio has a mahogany top, back and sides, a compact 7/8 size body, a full 650mm scale length, and sleek satin finish. This guitar is a great fit for any beginner breaking into the nylon-string world. A lightweight truss-rod is included in the neck for easy neck-angle adjustment. The Estudio is only available in North America.
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Small Body
- Construction: Layered
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: All Wood
- Top Binding: Black ABS
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 23mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Saddle Material: Composite
- Nut Material: Composite
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 997mm (39 1/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.