Epiphone ETCCVSNH1 Casino Coupe - Vintage Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Casino Coupe is the iconic hollowbody Casino reborn in a smaller, comfortable ES-339 body size. Featuring Epiphone's Dogear P-90T Classic™ single-coil pickups, a Mahogany neck, and vintage styled machine heads. Now available in Cherry, Vintage Sunburst, and new Turquoise color finishes.
- Body Shape: ES-339
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Back: Layered Maple
- Side: Layered Maple
- Bracing: Basswood
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™; D-Profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid "Parallelogram" inlays
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Traditional Trapeze; Reduced Size
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-style Gold metal inserts with pointers
- Pickguard: 2-ply; White/Black with metal "E"
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); 60s era E
- Control Knobs: Vintage-style Gold metal inserts with pointers
- Switch Tip: White
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90T Classic™ Dogear
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90T Classic™ Dogear
- Controls: 2-Volume, 2 Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.