Epiphone ETCCCHNH1 Casino Coupe - Cherry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
It's the Classic Casino But 10% Smaller
The Casino Coupe is the iconic hollowbody Casino reborn in a smaller, comfortable ES-339 body size. Featuring Epiphone's Dogear P-90T Classic™ single-coil pickups, a Mahogany neck, and vintage styled machine heads. Now available in Cherry, Vintage Sunburst, and new Turquoise color finishes.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper™; D-Profile
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Pearloid "Parallelogram" inlays
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Body Shape ES-339
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Bracing Basswood
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Traditional Trapeze; Reduced Size
- Tuning Machines Vintage-style Gold metal inserts with pointers
- Pickguard 2-ply; White/Black with metal "E"
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); 60s era E
- Control Knobs Vintage-style Gold metal inserts with pointers
- Switch Tip White
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone P-90T Classic™ Dogear
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone P-90T Classic™ Dogear
- Controls 2-Volume, 2 Tone
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Strings 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Case Optional 339-Type Hard Case 940-E339; Casino Coupe/ES-339 EpiLite™ Case 940-E339HG
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.