Epiphone ETCAWEBNH1 Casino Worn - Worn Ebony
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
Since 1961, the Casino™ has been Epiphone’s best-selling archtop and a rock ‘n’ roll standard. Over the years it has been the choice of players including blues legend Howlin' Wolf, Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones, and John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison of The Beatles. Now available in three new Worn finishes, including Worn Olive Drab, Worn Ebony, and Worn Blue Denim, these Casinos still feature the classic design elements that make the model a legend, including a thin 5-ply maple hollow body, two Dogear P-90 pickups and a mahogany neck with a 60s C profile. Optional hardshell case available separately.
- Body Shape Casino
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Bracing Spruce Contour Brace
- Binding Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Finish Worn
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 60's C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Diamond Trapeze
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Vintage Deluxe: metal button, press-in bushing
- Pickguard Casino with "E" logo, 3-ply
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Ply Crescent Bullet with "E" logo
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats with metal inserts and dial pointers
- Switch Tip Cream
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Pickup Covers Nickel Dogear
- Neck Pickup Epiphone PRO P-90
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone PRO P-90
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® Potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack Epiphone heavy duty 1/4" output jack
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.