Epiphone ETBKANCB1 Wildkat with BIgsby Electric Guitar
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Small modern archtop featuring Bigsbyâ„¢ B70 Vibrato
The Epiphone Wildkat smaller-body, semi-hollow guitar is a true Epiphone original. Featuring a Bigsbyâ„¢ B70 Vibrato, P-90 dogear classics, and GroverÂ® 18:1 machine heads.
- Material Maple
- Profile Slim Taper â€œDâ€ Profile
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Okoume
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Glued in
- Body Shape Wildkat
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Maple
- Centerblock Yes
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockToneâ„¢ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Bigsbyâ„¢ B70 Vibrato
- Tuning Machines GroverÂ® 18:1
- Truss Rod Cover Epiphone Bullet with E
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip Black
- Strap Buttons 2-butt and shoulder
- Neck Pickup P-90R Dogear Classics
- Bridge Pickup P-90R Dogear Classics
- Controls Neck Pickup, Bridge Pickup, Master Tone, Master Volume
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Strings .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.