Epiphone EOWLEBNH1 Wilshire P-90s - Ebony
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
From its first appearance in 1959 the Wilshire™ has been one of Epiphone's most successful original solid body electric guitar designs. The Wilshire P-90 brings back many of the features of the earliest Wilshire models including the symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with dual PRO P-90 Soapbar pickups, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines, and a butterfly tortoise shell pickguard with foil E logo. The Wilshire P-90 comes equipped with a glued-in mahogany neck with a medium C profile, Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, 2 volume and 2 tone controls and an Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, and is available in classic Cherry and Ebony finishes.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape Symmetrical Epiphone Wilshire
- Body Material Mahogany
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Medium C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Glued in
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory buttons
- Pickguard Imitation Tortoise with foil "E"
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 3-Ply Epiphone Bullet
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with nickel inserts
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Black with Gold text
- Control Covers Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and below heel on body
- Pickup Covers Black Soapbar P-90
- Neck Pickup Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3 way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional: EpiLite™ Case (711106481579), Hardshell Case (711106261447), Gig Bag ( 711106261980)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.