- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Crestwood first appeared in 1958 and it was renamed Crestwood Custom in 1959; it was Epiphone's first two-pickup solid-body electric guitar design. The new Epiphone Crestwood Custom returns to its roots with features that harken back to the early models including a symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with two Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker pickups, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines, and a clear butterfly pickguard with white center stripe and foil E logo. The Crestwood Custom comes equipped with a glued-in mahogany neck with a medium C profile, Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and Epiphone oval inlays, 2 volume and 2 tone controls with CTS‚® potentiometers, and an Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge with Graph Tech‚® TUSQ‚® saddles and Tremotone vibrato tailpiece.
- Body Shape Symmetrical Epiphone Wilshire
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Medium C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚® NuBone‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Epiphone Oval
- Joint Glued in
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Tremotone with Indian Laurel Insert and Foil E Logo
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe Vintage with Ivory Buttons
- Pickguard Clear Epiphone butterfly with white center stripe and foil E logo
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 3-Ply Epiphone Bullet
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with nickel inserts
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Black with Gold Text
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Control Covers Black; PVC
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup PRO Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup PRO Mini Humbucker
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone - CTS‚® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3 way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone heavy duty
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional: EpiLite Case (711106481579), Hardshell Case (711106261447), Gig Bag (711106261980)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.