Epiphone ENPTHSNH1 Les Paul Studio LT Electric Guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Epiphone presents the new Les Paul Studio LTâ„¢, an incredible introduction to the worldâ€™s greatest electric guitar that is affordable for everyone. The Les Paul Studio LTâ„¢ has all the classic â€œLes Paulâ€ features including a carved Mahogany top, powerful Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers, and a Mahogany neck with an easy-to-play tapered neck joint.Â
Classic Les Paul Style: The Les Paul Studio LTâ„¢ has everything new players need to get that one-of-a-kind Les Paul sound without breaking the bank. The all-Mahogany body has a carved top and is slightly lighter and slimmer than full-size Les Pauls so itâ€™s easy to hold for long practices and gigs. The bolt-on Mahogany neck has a â€œLes Paulâ€ scale length of 24.75â€ with a 1.68â€ nut, a 2-way adjustable truss rod for a perfect setup, a Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays, and a smooth tapered neck joint for easy reach to upper frets.Â
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaperâ„¢; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with "Tapered" heel joint
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650Râ„¢ Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Adjustable Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Knobs: Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
- Pickguard: None
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.