Epiphone ENOLHSCH1 Les Paul SL - Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Epiphone presents the 2017 Les Paul SL™, the most affordable 2-pickup Les Paul ever made with a slim lightweight Poplar body with powerful Epiphone Ceramic pickups. Available in six exclusive colors—Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Pacific Blue, Sunset Yellow, Turquoise, and Vintage Sunburst.
Body and Soul:
Since the beginning of rock ‘n’ roll, the Les Paul has been considered the ultimate electric guitar and Epiphone’s new Les Paul SL™ continues that long tradition of innovation with a lightweight Poplar body that’s slimmer than a vintage Les Paul making it easy to hold for new players. The bolt-on Mahogany neck has a traditional 24.75” scale with an easy-to-play SlimTaper-D profile. Even the headstock of the Les Paul SL™ has the look of a classic Les Paul with Epiphone’s trademark “Clipped Ear” design, the same “Bell-Shaped” truss rod cover seen vintage models, and 60s era Epiphone logo and a "2017" Edition logo on the back of the headstock.
Epiphone Ceramic Pickups:
The Les Paul SL™ is powered by Epiphone single coil Ceramic pickups with a 650SCR™ in the neck position and a slightly overwound 700SCT™ in the bridge position for solos. Mr. Les Paul, the inspiration for the Les Paul guitar, was especially fond of single coil pickups for their tonal versatility when playing rhythm and solos. Ceramic pickups are designed to provide a tight low-end response with both a smooth mid-range and a slightly more pronounced top end tone. That’s why ceramic magnets have been a favorite of metal and hard rock guitarists for decades. Controls include a master volume and tone with traditional Black ABS “Top Hat” knobs.
Rock Solid Epiphone Hardware:
The Les Paul SL™ features Epiphone-designed hardware with a "Wrap Around" Stopbar Bridge Combo and Premium Covered 14:1 ratio heads for fast and accurate tuning. An optional hard case is also available.
- Finish: Vintage Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst (HS)
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SL" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood Composite
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650SCR™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700SCT™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: Black ABS Top Hat knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Pickguard: 1-Layer (Black)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Combo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Other: "2017" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Optional: Hard Case (940-ENLPCS), Case UPC = 711106261591
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.