- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
SG Muse A Modern Take on the Classic SG With Alnico Classic Pro Humbuckers and New Metallic Colors
The Epiphone SG Muse from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection features a classic SG profile with a mahogany body powered by high output Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers with coil-splitting and phase controls plus a treble bleed circuit to maintain clarity at lower volumes. Available in all-new metallic finishes including Radio Blue Metallic, Wanderlust Green Metallic, Purple Passion Metallic, Smoked Almond Metallic, Pearl White Metallic, Jet Black Metallic, and Scarlet Red Metallic. Hardshell or EpiLite case sold separately.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape SG
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Metallic Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Custom C
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Light-weight 3+3 18:1
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Black PVC
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Clear Speed Knobs with white numbers
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls 2 Volume with coil splitting and treble bleed, 2 Tone with phase switching
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional SG EpiLite Case 940-EGHG; SG Hard Case 940-EGCS; Premium Solid Body Electric Guitar Gig bag 940-EPIGIG
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.