Epiphone ENLPCWHSNH1 Les Paul Classic Worn - Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
Les Paul Classic Worn Featuring New “Worn” Finishes and Alnico Classic Pro™ Humbuckers™
The new Les Paul™ Classic Worn from the Inspired by Gibson™ Collection offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage styled "worn" finishes plus powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers. Available in Worn Ebony, Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Worn Purple, and Worn Metallic Gold.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple
- Binding None
- Finish Worn
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatic® with Kidney Button 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Cream
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats
- Strap Buttons 2
- Mounting Rings Cream
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, with coil-splitting
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.