Epiphone ENG2WINH1 DC Pro - Wild Ivy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Modern Double Cut Design With AAA Flame Maple Top and ProBuckers With
The DC PRO is Epiphone’s modern take on the classic Del Rey Double Cut design. Featuring a solid mahogany body with a AAA flame maple veneer top, ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, and a treble bleed circuit to maintain clarity at reduced volumes. Now available in Black Cherry, Faded Cherry Sunburst, Midnight Ebony, Mojave Fade, and Wild Ivy.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Custom "C"
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 24
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material GraphTech NuBone
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Block and Triangle, Pearloid and Abolone
- Joint Glued-in
- Body Shape DC PRO
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stop bar
- Tuning Machines Grover™ 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard None
- TrussRod 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2 ply (b/w), “DC PRO” in silkprint
- Strap Buttons Epiphone StrapLocks
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-2™, 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-3™, 4-wire
- Controls Neck and Bridge Volume w/push-pull coil-splitting and treble bleed Neck Tone control with push pull Phase feature Bridge Tone
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.