Epiphone EISYBTABNH1 SG Prophecy - Blue Tiger Aged Gloss
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
Prophecy SG A High-Performance SG With Modern Features
The Epiphone Prophecy SG brings high-performance features to the classic SG™ design, making it an excellent choice for today's progressive guitarists. The mahogany body is topped with a 3/4" maple cap and beautiful AAA flame maple veneer on the Blue Tiger and Red Tiger Aged Gloss finish versions, along with a thinner Aged Vintage Gloss finish. The SlimTaper™ asymmetrical mahogany neck features a 24 fret ebony fingerboard with jumbo frets, Block and Triangle pearloid/abalone inlays with abalone selected to complement the body color, brushed nickel Grover® Locking Rotomatic® tuners, and a black Graph Tech® NuBone® nut. The Epiphone Prophecy SG comes with brushed nickel hardware and is equipped with a pair of proprietary Fishman Fluence® pickups with three voicing options that are selected with the push/pull master volume and tone controls - high gain, modern active high-output humbucker™ with both controls pushed in, classic Patent Applied For-style humbucker when the tone control is pulled out, and shimmering, optimized single-coil tones when the volume control is pulled out. Optional hardshell case, EpiLite™ case, and premium gig bag available.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape SG Modern
- Body Material Mahogany with 3/4" Maple cap
- Top Flame Maple Veneer (Blue and Red Tiger Aged Gloss Finish versions)
- Finish Aged Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 24
- Frets Jumbo
- Nut Material Black Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width 1.693"
- End of Board Width 2.258"
- Inlays Block and Triangle; Abalone compliments body color
- Joint Set Neck
- Finish Brushed Nickel
- Tuner Plating Brushed Nickel
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Locking Rotomatic
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2--Ply Bell, Black/White
- Control Knobs Knurled Metal, Brushed Nickel
- Switch Tip Black
- Switchwasher None
- Jack Plate Cover Brushed Nickel plated metal square
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Control Covers Black; PVC, back plate with battery compartment
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers Brushed Nickel
- Neck Pickup Fishman Fluence Proprietary
- Bridge Pickup Fishman Fluence Proprietary
- Controls Master Volume (with pickup voice Push/Pull), Master Tone (with pickup voice Push/Pull)
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.